Skip to main content

Introduction to me

 ðŸŒ¸✨ Welcome to Craftymess with Judie! ✨🌸


Hey everyone! 👋 I'm Judie, but you may know me by my crafty alter ego, CraftyMess. I'm thrilled to have you join me on my crafting journey! 🎨✂️

I've been immersed in the world of crafting since 2008, and boy, has it been an incredible ride! It all started with cardmaking, where I learned to create beautiful and personalized cards for my loved ones. But that was just the beginning...

Over the years, my artistic passions have led me to explore various crafting techniques and mediums. I dived into the world of beading, creating intricate jewelry pieces that instantly captivated my heart. From beads, I then moved on to tags, ATCs (artist trading cards), and my absolute love affair with junk journaling – a wonderful way to combine art, writing, and nostalgia.

But I'm not limited to just paper crafts! Oh no, I love pushing the boundaries and expressing my creativity in alternative ways. You'll often find me altering bottles, books, and even shoes, turning ordinary objects into extraordinary works of art.

What truly sets my creative journey apart is my ever-changing style. I can effortlessly transition from girly shabby chic designs that exude a soft, dreamy charm to dark gothic and steampunk vibes that embrace the unconventional. It all depends on my mood, which can be as unpredictable and exciting as my craft projects themselves!

So, my dear fellow craft enthusiasts, I invite you to embark on this creative expedition with me. Let's dive into a world filled with inspiration, techniques, tips, and tricks. Together, we'll explore new horizons, experiment with different materials, and unleash the artistry within us.

Join me on this incredible journey, and together, we'll take our crafting endeavors to new heights! 🌟🎉

Excitedly yours,

Judie ✨🎨



Comments